*Available online only*
- Composite toe work shoe featuring a full grain leather upper, a moisture absorbent Tailex and Cambrelle lining, a soft polyurethane midsole, non-marking rubber forefoot and heel plates, and a heel airbag
- Casual Plain Toe Oxford
- The long wearing polyurethane outsole is resistant to oil, chemicals, and abrasives
- The Foot Force® F2A Athletic Insole is a soft molded dual density polyurethane removal insole that cushions and cradles your foot, provides additional shock absorbing polyurethane ball and heel pads and a moisture absorbing fabric covering.
- XTR® Brand Composite Toe Cap – provides extra toe room and comfort, is lightweight, strong a steel and will not conduct heat, cold or electricity. The XTR® Brand composite toe cap meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 standard for protective footwear.
- Static Dissipative Outsole – Allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer’s body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up
- Composite Toe – A toe cap made from a non-ferrous elastomeric material, which is light weight and will not conduct heat, cold or electricity. Composite toes meet or exceed the ASTM F2413 Standard for protective footwear.
- Security Friendly – 100% Non-metallic
- ASTM F2413-05 Approved – This is the new official standard for safety footwear in the United States